- Version 102711
- Download 46
- File Size 0.00 KB
- Create Date February 2, 2018
Please Note: You Must Close Acuity Pro Before Applying the Version 8 Update
This update is for the following Version 8 builds of Acuity Pro:
063010, 070510, 071310, 071910, 081210, 101210, 102110, 110210 and 012011
If you have a different build of Acuity Pro Version 8 than one of the builds listed above, please contact Acuity Pro at (580)243-1301 or email@example.com for instructions. To purchase an upgrade to Acuity Pro Version 9, visit the Acuity Pro Store.
Acuity Pro will be updated to the latest Version 8 build, 102711. The Acuity Pro desktop icon will not change but you can verify the build after the update completes. The build will appear on the lower right corner of the Acuity Pro splash screen when you run Acuity Pro.
This is a cumulative Acuity Pro Version 8 update, it corrects the following problems:
- While in the ETDRS chart, the program would close when using the remote control. This occurred when attempting to move up or down the ETDRS chart rows.
- Overcrowding of the 20/100 letters when viewing the multi-line screen at large calibration distances.
- Not all Snellen label notations were hidden when multi-line screen was chosen and the "show chart labels" option was turned off.
- The "Always Random" setting was not saved when Acuity Pro restarted.
- After viewing slideshows for a few minutes, the program would freeze or close.
- The missing charts for the Marco emulator are included.
- Improved support for hardware key recognition after periods of inactivity.
- Eliminates the issue with Acuity Pro closing in Marco mode during wake up of the Marco console from hibernation.
- Corrects the problem with isolated columns or single letters displaying incorrectly when using the Marco mirror mode.
- Resolves the problem with the program's inability to locate the USB hardware license key.
- Fixes the issue with the the program losing connection to the USB hardware license key.
- Resolves the issue with the Marco red/green overlay display.
- Eliminates the problem with the fixation dot on dual monitor systems.